Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Gardner needs another MRI and Oviedo has a sprained UCL in his throwing arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Gardner needs another MRI and Oviedo has a sprained UCL in his throwing arm

just another day of bad fantasy news

Gardy's done for the year:

Brett Gardner will have arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow next week and will likely miss the rest of the season.
    After making multiple attempts to come back from the injury, Gardner will have inflamed tissue removed from the elbow. The Yankees were already thinking they would be without the speedy outfielder until September after his most recent setback, but this all but rules him out until 2013. While it doesn't look like the Yankees need much help at the moment, GM Brian Cashman could add an outfielder before the trade deadline.
    Source: Mark Feinsand on Twitter Jul 19 - 9:11 PM

Comment

Two stolen bases from my $6 keeper. Passed on Nathan at the same price to keep Gardner.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Two stolen bases from my $6 keeper. Passed on Nathan at the same price to keep Gardner.
        He went for $36 in my league!

Comment

$28 in my 10 team AL 5x5. Ouch.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Gardner is one of the few major-injury guys that I didn't have on any teams this year.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
            X