Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just finished a fantasy chat at BP

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/ch...php?chatId=944 for the transcript

A plug for the Bullpen -- maybe some BP readers will check us out.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

this was my favorite part

Jack in the Box (In N Out): Your all under-25 team, using LF, CF, RF (not OF), one DH, 5 SP? I'll allow you an over-25 guy (if you want) for the DH. Go!

Jason Collette: How dare you mix those 2 establishments together? That's like mixing Kate Upton with Kate Capshaw these days LF - Trout, CF - McCutchen, RF - Harper. DH - Upton, 5 P: Strasburg, Moore, Kershaw, Sale, Bumgarner. I love lefties
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Enjoyed the transcript. Had no idea it was planned. The future chats are usually shown, but very difficult to see on the home page. Can they get better billing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
          Enjoyed the transcript. Had no idea it was planned. The future chats are usually shown, but very difficult to see on the home page. Can they get better billing?
          They're at the top just below the main picture each time and they're in the daily newsletter that goes out in email. I would have advertised better myself but I even forgot about it until 9am yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            this was my favorite part

Jack in the Box (In N Out): Your all under-25 team, using LF, CF, RF (not OF), one DH, 5 SP? I'll allow you an over-25 guy (if you want) for the DH. Go!

Jason Collette: How dare you mix those 2 establishments together? That's like mixing Kate Upton with Kate Capshaw these days LF - Trout, CF - McCutchen, RF - Harper. DH - Upton, 5 P: Strasburg, Moore, Kershaw, Sale, Bumgarner. I love lefties
            BTW... no way I would put Cutch in CF if Trout was out there.

Comment

Working...
            X