Yasmani Granal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yasmani Granal

Is he up to stay for the rest of the year? I have three weeks from when he was called up to activate him but if he's gonna stay I may as well activate him. I'm out of it for this year so it would be nice to save a year, especially since he will be going into my UT spot.

So is he up for good?
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
    Is he up to stay for the rest of the year? I have three weeks from when he was called up to activate him but if he's gonna stay I may as well activate him. I'm out of it for this year so it would be nice to save a year, especially since he will be going into my UT spot.

So is he up for good?
    He was my first round pick in our NL 5x5 keeper reserve round. That gives him a price tag of $15 when activated. I also am out of it. I would prefer to keep him inactive as he could be free next year. However, if he loses his rookie status I will have to roster him at the $15 or cut him.

I can't believe that they will not give Hundley another chance given the contract extension. I actually thought that extension was death to Grandal.

While I would really like to keep Grandal, I am wondering if I should trade him to a contender?

Comment

I have him for $5 so if I were to activate him he'd probably still be a keeper. I also have Thole $4 and Mesoraco $10.

Fun fact about him, he is the first player to homer from both sides of the plate as his first two hits.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
        I have him for $5 so if I were to activate him he'd probably still be a keeper. I also have Thole $4 and Mesoraco $10.

Fun fact about him, he is the first player to homer from both sides of the plate as his first two hits.
        Yep and he was on my bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Yep and he was on my bench.
          Too bad you don't have the mad skillz or you would have had him in the lineup
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Too bad you don't have the mad skillz or you would have had him in the lineup
            Ha ha, My mad skillz would not let me wreck his rookie status in the middle of a rebuilding year. I just need the to know if he stays up. Because then I will trade him.

Comment

Working...
            X