Boesch/Jim Johnson trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boesch/Jim Johnson trade

I've been offered Jim Johnson and Boesch for Elliot Johnson and Alexi Casilla. 10 team AL only, 5x5 with OBP and SLG replacing BA and HR. Jim Johnson's saves will probably be worth about three points to me in the standings, I could lose 2 points in SBs losing Elliot and Alexi.

Can anyone tell me what Boesch's PT situation is in Detroit? I know he's sucking of late, but he sure seems like a hot and cold hitter who's had only one hot streak so far.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Boesch actually just started a new hot streak. You'd be getting the best player in the deal by far. Keep that in mind - Jim Johnson is gold.

Comment

I'd probably make the trade if you think you can gain some points in saves. You could always trade Boesch for someone that steals or work the wire to get steals so you don't lose as many points there.

Comment

I think you're arguably getting the TWO best players in the deal. I'd take the deal, and if Boesch gets hot you can always flip him for steals. I think the Tigers have more pressing needs if they want to address their offense via trade, so I wouldn't worry too much about Boesch's PT.

Comment

you're getting the much better end of this. Someone is an Elliot Johnson believer and shouldn't be

Comment

Working...
          X