Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL trade help please.

AL only 5x5 keeper very deep league.

Which side do you like for this year and next. I am the team with Moreland and could use some stats while he is out. Orlando Hudson is to fill the minimum salary cap for the Morneau team. Just not sure I get enough stats to the end of the year.

Morneau 23a
    Porcello 12a
    Donaldson 1a
    No. 6 reserve round pick.

For

Moreland 15a
    Iwakuma 1a
    Hudson 24 fa
    No. 2 reserve round pick

I like this deal for you, though I may be giving the Twins too much credit - I figure they'll start platooning Morneau since he's a cripple against LHPs. Plus, Porcello simply shouldn't suck this badly.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Why would the team with Morneau even consider making this deal? Iwakuma and Hudson are both fillers and Moreland does not look like that great of a keeper at $15. I would think the Morneau side could do much better than the guys you are offering.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
        Why would the team with Morneau even consider making this deal? Iwakuma and Hudson are both fillers and Moreland does not look like that great of a keeper at $15. I would think the Morneau side could do much better than the guys you are offering.
        Thank you for the response.

Well, it might be the 53 point higher batting ave. One more run, the same Hrs all in 56 less abs. Add in the $8 savings and a #2 draft pick upgrade. Not to mention that Morneau is not as healthy as some may like in a $23 ball player.

I am guessing that he also shopped Morneau before he made the offer.

Comment

Side B for me

Comment

Working...
          X