Was this alot to get Trout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this alot to get Trout?

Standard league, 6 cats (extra one being OPS)

Owner A got: Mike Trout, $1 - can be kept for only next year
    Owner B got: CarGo (can't be keeped) and Votto, $45 - can be kept for next year and the following year.

Seems like a lot but maybe not - is that in line with other trades you've seen for Trout in your leagues?

I think that's more than fair. Trout is probably a top 50 player next year. Maybe more than that. 2 studs for 1 insanely good keeper is a fair exchange rate.

Comment

Thanks JC. This may end up helping as I've got a $1 Sale and a $3 Hosmer as trade chips and might try and get a close to the same deal for Sale. Probably won't get as much for Hosmer unless he starts to heat up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Thanks JC. This may end up helping as I've got a $1 Sale and a $3 Hosmer as trade chips and might try and get a close to the same deal for Sale. Probably won't get as much for Hosmer unless he starts to heat up a bit.
        In my AL-only league, a $2 Hosmer was traded for Miguel Cabrera, King Felix and Swisher. It was an insane price, but crazy people do crazy things (and piss-off half the league)

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          I think that's more than fair. Trout is probably a top 50 player next year. Maybe more than that. 2 studs for 1 insanely good keeper is a fair exchange rate.
          Trout may be a top 10 player next year.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Trout may be a top 10 player next year.
            trout may be a top 10 player THIS year!

Comment

Working...
            X