NL only - Craig or Adams for 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL only - Craig or Adams for 2013?

11 team 4x4 using HR,RBI,SB,AVG,W,K,S,ERA.

Would you rather have $9 Craig or a $2 Matt Adams for next year? Both are in the first year of their contracts. Thanks.

Tough one - Adams would definitely be the answer if he was guaranteed to start next year. I'm guessing they'd like to open up a spot for Craig in the starting line-up next year, but might now want to count on him due to his injury proneness. I guess I'd go with the guy who's proven he can hit in the majors and say Craig.

Comment

I think I'd take Adams. Fat Elvis probably won't be back. So they'll have Craig, Jay, Beltran, Adams, Holliday. I think Craig/Jay/Adams will continue to be mix-and-match but I'd rather pay $7 less and hope for similar production. I just don't have faith in Craig putting up 400+ ABs at this point, and if any of them get hurt, then Adams is an every day player. And Beltran/Jay/Craig have a pretty high likelihood of getting hurt, no?

Comment

Well, I traded for Adams. Since I already own Craig, I can always use him as a trade chip in the offseason. I really thought the other owner was going to ask for Craig.

Comment

Working...
        X