My team today
    C Wieters, Jaso
    1B Hosmer
    2B Pedroia
    SS Y.Escobar
    3B Nix (Longo DL)
    Ci Konerko
    Mi Weeks
    OF Choo, Granderson, Gentry, Zobrist, Berry, DH Viciedo, Bench: Longo DL, Reimold DL, Dirks DL, Chavez, Machado, Catricala
    SP Shields, CJ, Pettitte, Richards, Williams DL, Holland DL, Smyly DL, Noesi, Gomez, RP Aceves, Downs, Frieri, Strop, Doolittle, Melancon

After trades I am finalizing

C Wieters, Jaso
    1B Konerko
    2B Pedroia
    SS Y.Escobar
    3B Arod
    CI Chavez (Longo)
    Mi Weeks
    OF Granderson, Choo, Rios, Cespedes, Zobrist, DH Viciedo Bench: Snider, Lind, Nix, Longo DL, Gentry, Berry, Machado
    SP Shields, CJ, Pettitte, Kuroda, Santana, Smyly DL, Williams DL, RP Aceves, Frieri, Downs, Furbush, Doolittle, Strop, Downs, Melancon

Does my team improve a lot, a little, not enough? does it look like a 1st place 12 team AL only team?

Thanks

Your OF is now quite impressive and your overall hitting should be near the top of most categories (maybe not SB with Weeks struggling). Pitching is solid - you should end up near the top in saves and that collection of middle relievers should help your ratios (especially since Downs counts twice ) but maybe a little light on wins and K's. I'd say it's definitely a top-3 team but you'll need Pedroia to get healthy and maybe one more starter to put you over the top.

Comment

Working...
    X