Anthony Bass - shoulder update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Bass - shoulder update?

Anyone have an update on Anthony Bass? He was pitching great but left after five with "shoulder inflammation." Could really use an update.

Not official, but I've heard he's being moved back to long relief when Cahsner returns to pitch Vs the Astros. No real word about his shoulder though--will get it to you as soon as I hear something.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Not official, but I've heard he's being moved back to long relief when Cahsner returns to pitch Vs the Astros. No real word about his shoulder though--will get it to you as soon as I hear something.
      Thanks. That's too bad. He did great before he got pulled. I really need another starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        Thanks. That's too bad. He did great before he got pulled. I really need another starter.
        With all the arm issues Padre pitchers have had recently (Stauffer, Leubke et al) I think they're erring on the side of caution. I think you'll see him re enter the rotation sometime the end of this summer (if not sooner) and even if all he does is stay in L relief, Padre starters are going to need bailing out a lot so once he's cleared to pitch, he'll get work.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
        X