Too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much?

Owner in my league is willing to deal Tulo. He wants 2 OFs and a SP. I have Cozart at short and am wayyy in last place of a 12 team roto, 7x7, 12 keepers. I have Kelly Johnson at 2nd and Aviles at MI.

I was thinking of offering Bonifacio, A Gordon, and Cahill for Tulo and Revere.

I'm in last place by almost 20 points and my keepers for next year (I have made a few trades that have not worked out* but should help next year?) are J Montero 12.50, Dunn 5.50, Aviles 1.25, Freeman 13.50, Panda, 11, A Craig* 6.25, Bourn 18, Tulo* 25, Verlander 27, C Lee* 27, Duffy* 6.50, Beachy* 7.50.

Also have Middlebrooks and Dan Hudson*.

Opinions please?

with Bonifacio out until the AS Break, if he needs a SS with Tulo also out, I don't think this will be enticing.

Comment

He has Reyes at SS. He specifically asked for 2 OFs and a SP (Bonifacio has OF eligibility).

Comment

Originally posted by tripjjj View Post
        He has Reyes at SS. He specifically asked for 2 OFs and a SP (Bonifacio has OF eligibility).
        Ok, but what will Bonifacio do for him if he's out another 4-6 weeks? Gordon's been mediocre and Cahill is fine, but trading an injured player, a mediocrity and a decent pitcher shouldn't nab the top SS in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Ok, but what will Bonifacio do for him if he's out another 4-6 weeks? Gordon's been mediocre and Cahill is fine, but trading an injured player, a mediocrity and a decent pitcher shouldn't nab the top SS in the game.
          Latest report is there is no timetable for Tulo's return while Bonifacio could be back after the all-star break. If I offer Corey Hart in place of Gordon does that sweeten the deal?

Comment

Working...
          X