Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which 2 of these pitchers should I try to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which 2 of these pitchers should I try to get?

12 team AL keeper 5x5 roto Cap is $310/$340 at break/ $380 Sept 1

My current SPers: CJ, Shields, Pettite, Williams, Holland, Richards, Smyly, Noesi
    I'm looking to go with 5 good starters and fill in with solid cheap relievers, I have Downs, Aceves, Frieri, Strop

An owner out of it has these pitchers

Santana $18 2013
    Kuroda $23 2014
    Masterson $26 2014
    Paulino $5
    Colon $10 2014
    Liriano $18
    B.Chen $5

I'm considering a 2-1 my Holland $11 2013 for Santana and Kuroda and I'm not worried about them being keepers for next yr.

Which 2 pitchers do you like and do you think any of his 2 pitchers will be a good upgrade for my Holland? My Richards and Smyly are $5 to me this year, but $15 the next 2 years, so they aren't great keepers to try and trade for someone building.

Thanks

Santana, Kuroda, Masterson and Liriano all pitching well of late. Not sure who might finish the season the best. Any ideas on the 2 best going forward?
    Thanks

Comment

I think you narrowed it down to the four best. Though I do like Paulino as his stuff is pretty electric. If I had to pick two I'd think I'd take Kuroda and Masterson.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

If you're a little cap-strapped I'd go for Paulino and Masterson. If money is no object, Kuroda and Masterson. Not sure Holland would be enough to get those two though.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
          If you're a little cap-strapped I'd go for Paulino and Masterson. If money is no object, Kuroda and Masterson. Not sure Holland would be enough to get those two though.
          I could get any of 2 of those pitchers for Holland as the owner agrees that Holland pitching for Texas with wins and K's at $11 is a good enough keeper for a 2-1. I may actually get 3 pitchers from him if I throw in a $1 Noesi, which I would. I'm thinking Masterson, Paulino and Kuroda and I can always move guys up/down each week based on cap issues and their opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by price View Post
            I could get any of 2 of those pitchers for Holland as the owner agrees that Holland pitching for Texas with wins and K's at $11 is a good enough keeper for a 2-1. I may actually get 3 pitchers from him if I throw in a $1 Noesi, which I would. I'm thinking Masterson, Paulino and Kuroda and I can always move guys up/down each week based on cap issues and their opponents.
            That would be a great deal for you. Get it done.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Paulino is having Tommy John surgery so don't trade for him.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                Paulino is having Tommy John surgery so don't trade for him.
                Thanks, saw that this morning. So much for the cap help with Paulino

Comment

Working...
                X