Is it time to bail on this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time to bail on this year?

I have Queen Felix and Hamels sucking for the last month. Tulo hurt. Ellsbury coming back sometime this year but will he be as good as last year? Axford is horrible. Mi. Young has gotten old real fast. Nothing going right the last three weeks.

I would like to believe Hamels and Queen Felix turn it around, but am not sure they will. Will Tulo and Ellsbury come back STRONG? Is Axford done?

How much longer do i give my team with these "stars" sucking? End of June?
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

I'd have to see your whole roster. Tulo is a legitimate blow (no pun intended) but Felix and Hamels will be fine. Ellsbury is a complete wild card. Axford's crazy walk rate worries me, but I'm hesitant to jump off the bandwagon completely since he's got a K/9 of almost 13.

Comment

No, it's way too early. You're still in fifth place and we pay top four. (i'm in this league too) The trade deadline isn't until July 30. Wait another month (mid-July)and then re-evaluate your team.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        No, it's way too early. You're still in fifth place and we pay top four. (i'm in this league too) The trade deadline isn't until July 30. Wait another month (mid-July)and then re-evaluate your team.
        You were right Now let's see if my team has the staying power to the finish line.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
        X