Konerko or Reddick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konerko or Reddick

Who do you think puts up better stats rest of season.

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

My money's on Konerko. He's done it before.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Konerko for this season, but I do like Reddick as a contributer in all 5 standard catagories. Looks like he might hit 30 bombs and steal 15 bases.

Comment

Konerko, but he bears watching. His bad years have one thing in common - hand/wrist problems.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          Konerko, but he bears watching. His bad years have one thing in common - hand/wrist problems.
          There's no way he can keep the average up and he seems to be getting dinged up. I have this gut feeling now is the time to deal him.

Thanks guys.

Reddick seems to be scoring a bunch of runs to.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
          X