Live Chat tonight - 7p ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Chat tonight - 7p ET

It will launch from within this thread - bring your questions and I'll answer all that I can from 7 to 8.

<iframe src="http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=7d317c37c7/height=550/width=470" scrolling="no" height="550px" width="470px" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" ><a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=7d317c37c7" >RJ Bullpen Live Chat</a></iframe>

bump

bumpy

Comment

Jason is going to be about 5 min late... sit tight!

Comment

I'm trying to read the chat after the fact and it does not let me scroll.

Also, if possible it would be nice if you could format the text so as to differentiate between the post and all the auxiliary information such as time and poster's name.
        Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
          I'm trying to read the chat after the fact and it does not let me scroll.

Also, if possible it would be nice if you could format the text so as to differentiate between the post and all the auxiliary information such as time and poster's name.
          I joined in on the chat and I thought it went well. It had plenty of AL and NL only stuff, some prospect questions and even some discussion World Series picks. Thanks Jason for taking the time.

Comment

Ok, I just tried again, waited for the whole ad to run this time and everything seems to work. So never mind.
            Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

Working...
            X