$100 Daily Fantasy Baseball Freeroll at StarStreet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 Daily Fantasy Baseball Freeroll at StarStreet

Alright guys, as promised, we finally have tournaments built. So this allows us to run freerolls, which is exactly what we are doing for tomorrow. If you already have an account from the last giveaway, just go to the link and enter a team for this freeroll. If you still need to create an account, you can do so right on that page.

Full details below:

$100 Daily Fantasy Baseball Freeroll at StarStreet.com on Tuesday, June 5th.

We are offering up a great chance to win Cash with your Daily Fantasy Baseball skills, and entering the $100 Fantasy Baseball Freeroll on Tuesday, June 5th is completely FREE!

The contest provides you the perfect amount of challenge and reward, with an intuitive gaming format, and did we mention that it’s FREE to enter?
    Just follow these few simple steps:

1. Enter StarStreet’s $100 Fantasy Baseball Freeroll by CLICKING HERE.
    2. Pick your MLB players
    3. Score in the top 20 of fantasy points
    4. Win CASH!

Before you’re even done celebrating, StarStreet will add your share of the $100 into your account!

Pick your players soon to make sure you have a chance to win Cash in StarStreet’s $100 Fantasy Baseball Freeroll.

You should probably let folks know if they aren't going to be allowed to participate...I set up my roster only to be told I could not participate because I live in AZ.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      You should probably let folks know if they aren't going to be allowed to participate...I set up my roster only to be told I could not participate because I live in AZ.
      Yep, sorry about that man. At least you won the last contest!

States that won't be able to play on StarStreet for legal reasons (don't blame us!): Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana and Vermont

Comment

Just bumping this to keep everyone in the loop. If you played the last time we did a contest here, it's the same thing, except we'll have a full leaderboard and all that. Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks.

Comment

Just over 3 hours left to enter. We just threw a blog post up from one of our guest writers in case anyone is looking for advice for a lineup tonight. http://blog.starstreet.com/

You guys killed it last week so good luck again today!

Comment

Originally posted by StarStreet View Post
            Yep, sorry about that man. At least you won the last contest!

States that won't be able to play on StarStreet for legal reasons (don't blame us!): Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana and Vermont
            How does StarStreet even know what state someone is from?

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
              How does StarStreet even know what state someone is from?
              Your IP address identifies your state.

Comment

Oh, okay, that explains it.

<I guess it has problems with federal goverment computers, not that I am complaining.>

Comment

Working...
                X