Under-the-radar possible NL Call-ups who could make an impact this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under-the-radar possible NL Call-ups who could make an impact this year

Anyone have any idea who might be called up later this year in the NL and maybe do something that could help in a deep NL only league? I have an NL-only league roster expansion draft this evening and it is our last change to add any players to our roster (other than trades) this year. It is not a keeper league, so not all the kids are taken, but it is deep enough that all the obvious ones were taken at the draft at the start of the year (i.e. Brett Jackson, Trevor Bauer, Julio Teheran, etc.). Anyone out there that the prospect gurus think will contribute this year?

Can't believe I even can mention this name....but Josh Vitters has 5 homers and a 3:2 BB:K ratio in his last 8 games. Very small sample size but a pulse is better than what he has shown so far.

Comment

Gyorko-SD 3B
      W Peralta-Mil SP
      R Erlin-SD SP
      T Skaggs-Ari SP

Comment

Thanks, although it had already concluded by then. Skaggs went. Erlin did not. I didn't take Gyorko, but almost did, but by then I had to drop someone, and I didn't see who I could drop who was likely to put up less numbers. (My team has the problem of limited roster size and a bunch of guys on the DL like Werth, who will be back, so I can't drop them, but they won't play for 2 more months.) I have heard about Peralta, but didn't think he'd do that well when he did get the call.

Comment

Working...
        X