Why is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it?

That every once in a while, even the aces get lit up like there's no tomorrow? Greinke is getting his ass handed to him by a bunch of scrubs on the D-Backs...John McDonald with a 3 run HR? WTF?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    That every once in a while, even the aces get lit up like there's no tomorrow? Greinke is getting his ass handed to him by a bunch of scrubs on the D-Backs...John McDonald with a 3 run HR? WTF?
    Queen felix sucks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      Queen felix sucks.
      I traded for him just in time for the 3 sh!t games out of the last 4...

Comment

Why is it all of my aces get lit up on the same night that my middle relievers get hammered and my team goes 3-34?

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          I can't answer your question in general, but with Greinke, he's the ultimate home dog. Anytime he starts away is a crap shoot.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X