• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade help please

Who gets the better deal?

Dan Haren and sin Soo Choo
    or
    Michael Morse, Wandy Rodriguez and Daniel Hudson

Obviously Hudson and Morse are within weeks of a return.

Thank you for your input as always!

i'll take the side with Hudson. Choo has been less than impressive for 2 seasons now and i just love dan hudson. not to mention Wandy looks good again!

Comment

Choo had a horrible start but has been playing somewhat better. Haren should come around. On the other side, both Hudson and Morse are getting close to a return from injury, but there's always a chance of a setback. Unless it's a 20-team league where Wandy provides meaningful depth, I'd take Choo/Haren.
      Last edited by joncarlos; 05-23-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

I gotta go Choo/Haren here, but its close. It depends on what your needs are and if you need the SP depth. If it's a shallow league, Choo/Haren is the clear call. The deeper the league, the more the line blurs. Good luck.
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
          If it's a shallow league, Choo/Haren is the clear call. The deeper the league, the more the line blurs.
          agree
          One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

I sat on it for a day and struggled on what to do. I ended up countering Wandy and Hudson for Haren. I just scooped Hudson off the wire a week ago so i see it as a win.

A little late now, but it's a 12 team league.

Thanks for the input fellas, it was appreciated to get input from unbiased minds

Comment

Working...
            X