X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuddyer for Aceves...

12 team mixed

Do you prefer Cuddyer or Aceves?

Scutaro, Ryan Roberts or Mark Ellis are the possible replacements for Cuddyer. I also have Craig as 2B eligible but he is on the DL.

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Aceves will be closing for at least another couple months, so if you need saves, I like him and Ellis better than Cuddyer.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Unless you're desperate for saves -- and wanting Aceves is pretty desperate -- I'd easily take Cuddyer.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Unless you're desperate for saves -- and wanting Aceves is pretty desperate -- I'd easily take Cuddyer.
        Agreed

Comment

take away the 2 early Aceves implosions and he has looked fantastic. He's saved his last 7 straight as well. VERY undervalued

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            take away the 2 early Aceves implosions and he has looked fantastic. He's saved his last 7 straight as well. VERY undervalued
            Yep, he has 2 outings of 0 IP. He also has 9 SV and over a K per inning.

Comment

Thanks guys. That's what i like about fantasy baseball.. 4 replies and it's split 2-2
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

The consensus is that if you need saves you should get Aceves.

Comment

He gave up 8 runs in 2 outings without getting an out. Take those away and he's been exactly what people thought he would be

Comment

Working...
                  X