Keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Rototimes' player rater. It's an awesome tool. You can get $ values and even points values for almost any type of league.
    I wonder if that tool is a casualty of Fanball closing?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      10 team NL 5x5 where OBP TB and K/9 take the blace of AVG HR and K. We can keep up to 8. My list is severely depleted due to going for it last year (and coming up a little short). Heres what I got

Uribe 1 -Keep
      C Johnson 5 -Keep
      Bourn 11 -Keep
      J Upton 20 -Keep
      D Brown 1 -Keep
      Venable 2 -Keep
      Alonso 1
      Byrd 14
      Hanrahan 1 -Keep
      Nunez 4 -Keep
      Wood 5
      Arroyo 2
      Hamels 30

TIA
      Starting pitching is going to be plentiful in a 10-team NL, otherwise I keep Hamels at that price, but you can probably land him for that. The two closers are iffy, but at least you should get a few saves right out of the gate and give you time to figure out your long-term prospects in that category. You'll need a big OF for that 5th spot and likely spend on a big 1B, but I like what you have. Uribe gives you some flexibility, Johnson will return $5 easy, probably closer to $15 and it's not like the Astros have tons of better options. You look nearly set in SBs and so I'd be throwing speedy guys out in the middle rounds and watch the money just fly away.

Not a bad list.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
        Starting pitching is going to be plentiful in a 10-team NL, otherwise I keep Hamels at that price, but you can probably land him for that. The two closers are iffy, but at least you should get a few saves right out of the gate and give you time to figure out your long-term prospects in that category. You'll need a big OF for that 5th spot and likely spend on a big 1B, but I like what you have. Uribe gives you some flexibility, Johnson will return $5 easy, probably closer to $15 and it's not like the Astros have tons of better options. You look nearly set in SBs and so I'd be throwing speedy guys out in the middle rounds and watch the money just fly away.

Not a bad list.
        thanks for your assessment pal but that list has evolved into something different since the first post. Here is where I stand now....

Uribe 1
        Bruce 14
        Rasmus 16
        Hanrahan 1
        Nunez 4
        Garcia 1
        Chacin 12

stuck on the last one
        Kuo 1
        T Wood 5
        Hamels 30
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I like Kuo the best of the three.

Comment

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
            I like Kuo the best of the three.
            Agreed.

Comment

Working...
            X