Frieri or Janssen faab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frieri or Janssen faab

Which order and how much would you go to try and get one. I have Downs and Aceves as closers in AL only 12 team keeper. I have $99 in faab money and if you bid $30 or more you have to keep the guy for next year if he is active on an AL team. Lots of Angel fans in our league, so Frieri is no secret, but a few owners will try to get him at a modest price while those playing for this year may go to the $29 max (if there is a tie in faab amount it goes by lowest in the standings and I'm in 2nd) and not be liable for him next year. Thing is, if he becomes the closer this year and for next year, $30-34 isn't that bad in my league for a closer. It's risky because he could be a $30 set up guy and eat a lot of salary going into next years draft if I gamble and lose.

I'm thinking Frieri first because I have Downs and Janssen may just be good for a few weeks.

Frieri - $20
    Janssen - $10

Frieri could keep the job longer but I don't think he's that much better than Walden overall. Janssen has the skills, but Santos is back by 6/1

Comment

Working...
    X