Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulo..you suck.

That is all.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

and he's not even doing badly!

I wish Mith was in my league so I can soak him of all his studs who underperform for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

I wish Mith was in my league so I can soak him of all his studs who underperform for a few weeks.
        3 home runs..13 rbi's.. none in May..for a top 5-7 pick..and why would i trade him now..all i would get would be the suckitude...
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

No, he is doing badly...he's performing like a league average SS, and he's being paid like an elite level player. I know that he'll get hot some day, but it really does suck to see 1-4 with a single damn near every day.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

I wish Ike would show me 1-4 with a single every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
              I wish Ike would show me 1-4 with a single every day.
              Hey, Ike's got 2 more HR and the same amount of RBI as Tulo...of course there's that little problem with the average.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                Hey, Ike's got 2 more HR and the same amount of RBI as Tulo...of course there's that little problem with the average.
                Tell me about it says the Bautista owner. Up to .194!

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  No, he is doing badly...he's performing like a league average SS, and he's being paid like an elite level player. I know that he'll get hot some day, but it really does suck to see 1-4 with a single damn near every day.
                  And to think that I was happy to get him at $45. Hopefully he has a Josh Hamilton like week coming very soon.

Comment

April 2009 -- .200, 3 HRs, 5 RBIs
                    finished .297/32/92

April 2010 -- .304, 1 HR, 13 RBI
                    finished .315/27/95

And check out his first vs. second halves the last three seasons. Don't you guys know he's a 2nd half player??

Comment

April 2009 -- .200, 3 HRs, 5 RBIs
                      finished .297/32/92

April 2010 -- .304, 1 HR, 13 RBI
                      finished .315/27/95

And check out his first vs. second halves the last three seasons. Don't you guys know he's a 2nd half player??
                      That's why i wouldn't trade him. But what gives with those splits? How can someone of his obvious talent take half of a season to start hitting? It makes no sense???

Comment

Waiting for your "Jered Weaver sucks" thread!

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                          Waiting for your "Jered Weaver sucks" thread!
                          Every pitcher has a bad game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                            That's why i wouldn't trade him. But what gives with those splits? How can someone of his obvious talent take half of a season to start hitting? It makes no sense???
                            I have no idea, I'm not an elite MLB shortstop. But that said, as a trend player, you should already know he'll be gold shortly. So why bitch??

Comment

I have no idea, I'm not an elite MLB shortstop. But that said, as a trend player, you should already know he'll be gold shortly. So why bitch??
                              Because you guys love it

Comment

Working...
                              X