2K12 Jose Reyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K12 Jose Reyes

Anyone actually watched him play enough to know if this is just horrible BABIP luck (.252 this year, .312 for his career) or if there's something wrong with him? He's hitting way more grounders than usual for some reason...

- Mike
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Can we get this guy going on a productive run, please?
    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Dont see any glaring issues and Ive seen just about all his games. I think it's the "trying too hard because I just signed a huge contract and I want to make everyone in my new town see I'm worth it/like me" syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        Dont see any glaring issues and Ive seen just about all his games. I think it's the "trying too hard because I just signed a huge contract and I want to make everyone in my new town see I'm worth it/like me" syndrome.
        Yeah we have Carl Crawford in Boston like that. But it seems to be getting better for CC.

Comment

Well, maybe it was the Mets?

Reyes had his first completely healthy season since 2008.

Comment

Working...
          X