Mlb division odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    The Cardinals are even money? Thats crazy.
    Yeah. In fact, I would not be surprised if the Wild Card comes from the Central, yet the Cardinals still miss the playoffs.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
      I think the Orioles are a decent longshot play. A lot has to go right, but at that price you can toss away a modest amount and maybe get lucky.

Not a bad number on the Pirates, who have some talent, and you don't have to make much of a play to have a shot at a big return.

Weird stuff happens in modern MLB.
      and this is one of many reasons Vegas makes money. There's a reason those teams are such long shots.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        don't know where you got these odds, but these aren't Vegas numbers. At least not the MGM books.
        offshore book

Comment

Originally posted by gradysfalcon View Post
          offshore book
          Thanks--if you'd like I can get you the Odds from Vegas, including over/unders.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            The Cardinals are even money? Thats crazy.
            That was the biggest "Huh?" that I saw on the list. The Cubs should be at higher odds, too. If those are legit odds, I'd like to lay a bet against the Cards, plus make a bet on the Reds (sigh) and a small WTF bet on the Pirates.

I like the odds on the White Sox, too, which means the Twins will win again.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

Working...
            X