Bass vs. Detwiler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass vs. Detwiler?

Who do you like better for this year and the next 2 years?

Bass, barely

Comment

Detwiler will be on a better team for most of those 2 years. It's not like Nationals Park is Coors East. Love his GB rate, but he didn't have it last year and his K rate isn't as good as Bass'.

Bass might have some more competition for spots (Weiland, Kelly, Erlin, etc) but his numbers this season are sick - 54% GB rate, 8+ K9

So I think I agree with J on this one.

Comment

i like Detwiler. he looked a lot like Smyly. i don't know if they are throwing sliders or what but if they are, might as well ride the lightning before they blow their arms out. if Wang doesn't take his spot you'd think he'd he'd get more wins being on the better team. and the Nationals look great. except Davey Johnson drives me crazy. he'll cost Detwiler some wins pulling him for a pinch hitter before 90 pitches.

it's really just personal preference at this point, and who you're more comfortable with. i like the lefthander throwing sliders on the better hitting team and the jumpy manager.

gotta like the Nationals this year. but if Wang take his spot, im gonna bite my big toe.

Comment

Working...
        X