Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Podcast appearance

Season Long & Daily Fantasy Sports Advice, Analysis and Rankings

btw, Paul & I are recording episode 2 tonight so if you have any questions or requests, email us at [email protected]

Can we just post the questions here?

Mine is: How do make decisions weekly regarding which pitchers to start? Is it like football where you definitely never bench your stud pitchers? Is it the offense they're pitching against or the park or does historical data come into play?

Thanks guys!

Comment

I'm glad you started this thread, Jason, because I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed the first podcast. I'm going to listen to the latest one now. My first time using ITunes (no pause button?). Keep the good stuff coming!

Comment

You can always post here Gris If you want us to read it on the show, just email it

I only sit pitchers in extremely bad style matchups. I.e, Hammel vs the Red Sox type of thing.

thx rhd, we just recorded episode 2 and it will be up later in the morning. I have to edit it, the DRaysBay show, write my rotowire piece, oh, and I'm going back on the 06010 tomorrow morning

Comment

Will you guys always post it on Fridays? Glad you guys go over an hour. It was nice listening to the last podcast at the gym.

Comment

you were also given a shout-out on the mlb.com fantasy 411 podcast yesterday - but who's counting...
            One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
              you were also given a shout-out on the mlb.com fantasy 411 podcast yesterday - but who's counting...
              I'm still catching up on my 411 shows -- busy week of xml hell. Cory & Mike are like brothers to me

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                Will you guys always post it on Fridays? Glad you guys go over an hour. It was nice listening to the last podcast at the gym.
                Yes, will always be up on Fridays. I am crashing now so I'll wake up to edit & post it

Comment

Listening to show #1. Really enjoying it.

Comment

cant get show 2 to work...just says "buffering" -- maybe I jumped the gun. http://topfhbp.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                      cant get show 2 to work...just says "buffering" -- maybe I jumped the gun. http://topfhbp.wordpress.com/
                      try it from here

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                        that's a winner. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                          I only sit pitchers in extremely bad style matchups. I.e, Hammel vs the Red Sox type of thing.
                          Good call.

Comment

I thought Paul's anecdote about his reaction to a Tiger loss in April and the girl he's dating was kinda funny. My girlfriend recently had the same experience and her comment was, "Wow ... you're really fanatical about baseball..."

Comment

Working...
                            X