Pujols deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pujols deal?

5x5 points league, Dynasty style. I give Freddie Freeman, Allen Craig, and Tim Lincecum, I get Albert Pujols...opinions?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

That was my thought too. Since the other team would have to theoretically drop 2 players I'd try to get an interesting throw in but to me this is a buy low opportunity on Pujols. Gotta have faith....

Comment

How many teams? Is it crazy that I am not sure I'd do this deal? In a deep league where Freeman is well above replacement level and Craig has some short-term value.... is Albert a lot more likely than Timmah to turn it around?

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        How many teams? Is it crazy that I am not sure I'd do this deal? In a deep league where Freeman is well above replacement level and Craig has some short-term value.... is Albert a lot more likely than Timmah to turn it around?
        Same here...is this a 12 team mixed league, then sure, make the deal. Craig is filler and you can probably find a decent arm in the free agent pool.

Comment

I'd do that deal pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            You have to give to get, but I agree with you and ryno. Too much to give. On the other side of it if I am the Pujols owner I jump all over it.

Comment

Working...
            X