Teix/Alonso for Lester/Kubel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teix/Alonso for Lester/Kubel?

20 TEAM H2H DYNASTY LEAGUE. 7x7 (OBP, DOUBLES, LOSSES, HOLDS)

I'm looking to add another arm, and am sick of Teixeira's inconsistencies in a H2H league, and his poor OBP.

Would you do this deal, or would it require more on his end?

My team:

C: Avila
    1B: Votto
    2B: Jemile Weeks
    3B: Beltre
    SS: Furcal
    OF: Braun
    OF: Trout
    OF: Kendrick
    Util: Teixeira

Bench: Yonder Alonso, Alex Gonzalez, Ryan Ludwick

SP: Haren, Zimmerman, Peavy, Hammel, Niemann, Danks, Jarrod Parker
    RP: Santos, Jansen, Crow, Perkins, Gregerson

I think I have some good pitching, but past Haren, Zimmerman, not sure. Peavy I hope can continue it up.

Thoughts. He wont' deal Logan Morrison, and I don't think I can pry any closers from him (Betancourt, Myers). Only other OF he has is Eric Thames who I could get.
    Last edited by ; 04-29-2012, 08:20 PM.

Agree with elD - I'd think you could rate more for Tex in a 20-team league, especially since he's a notorious slow starter.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, I've advertised that Teix is on the block, and haven't gotten any offers yet. I would love to try to shore up my hitting, and get some better OBP guys, my whole team has the lowest average possible it seems. I'm gonna continue to wait to see what else is out there, and see if there is any other managing I can do with this guy to get some more players/better offense on his end.

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      I don't think I would make that trade. You've gotta be a big Lester believer for this trade to work and, well, he's a pitcher. I don't normally hang my hopes on pitchers. I think that Tex is attractive trade bait and that since you have Votto you're fine trading him. However, I'd be looking to shore up my offense before moving to the pitching. Your pitching looks pretty solid for a 20 teamer. I'm assuming you mean Jansen and not Jensen. Have you advertised that Tex is on the block? I'd start there and see what kind of offers you get.

Comment

Working...
      X