Hosmer, 0-4, 4 HR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosmer, 0-4, 4 HR

That's what CBS Live Scoring says for me right now. WTF?
    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Originally posted by TopChuckie View Post
    That's what CBS Live Scoring says for me right now. WTF?
    Big glitch. He has obviously not homered today. Maybe that game has an intern entering in the data.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Big glitch. He has obviously not homered today. Maybe that game has an intern entering in the data.
      It's fixed now, but that was weird. Was 0-2, HR, then 0-2, 2 HR, then 0-4, 4 HR.
      Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

CBS sucks.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
        X