No announcement yet.

Tony Campana is fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A typical start for Tony Campana so far - 0 for 3 with 2 SBs. I've got a big SB lead in my NL only league thanks to Campana, Bonfacio, Altuve, N.Morgan and Ev.Cabrera. I want to deal Campana, but no one wants to give me fair value for the MLB leader in SBs because he's only a part-time player. I don't care if he never starts a game - he'd still manage to be a huge fantasy asset, that is, to anyone other than the guy who leads the league in SBs by a wide margin. Any thoughts on how to illustrate his 5x5 NL only fantasy value more effectively? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Well, imo, the guy doesn't really have any value outside of SBs. I'd be pretty surprised if he stays with the big league club much longer. His OPS+ is 72 and he's an outfielder. Ouch.
      Team context is always important. With the way I've constructed my RJEL team he's been huge.

Fly,

I'd probably take what you can for an area of need. I think he gets a longer leash than what El D would give him. He's been pretty damaging to the whoever the Cubs are playing when he gets on-base.

Comment

Cubs designated OF Tony Campana for assignment.

Comment

I bet he arrived quickly.

Comment

minimum 50 SB attempts, he has the highest career SB% in history

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              minimum 50 SB attempts, he has the highest career SB% in history
              Very impressive. He'd get more attempts if he could learn to steal first.

Comment

and now he is fast for Ariz.

Per Rotoworld:

Diamondbacks acquired OF Tony Campana from the Cubs for RHP Erick Leal and RHP Jesus Castillo

Comment

Working...
                X