Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Peavy

He has been lights out.

He just completed back to back complete games.

I would guess most of us got him at a decent discount making him a good keeper. Or is he?

Injury prone, is anyone concerned about his back to back complete games?

Is now the time to trade him? Or do we roll the dice and ride it out?

And if you do decide to trade him, what would you expect in return?

The White Sox will probably trade him later this season, especially since he's probably a free agent after this season ($22 million club option for 2013 with a $4 million buyout). Since he may not even be in the AL next season, he may not even be a keeper in only leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      He has been lights out.

He just completed back to back complete games.

I would guess most of us got him at a decent discount making him a good keeper. Or is he?

Injury prone, is anyone concerned about his back to back complete games?

Is now the time to trade him? Or do we roll the dice and ride it out?

And if you do decide to trade him, what would you expect in return?
      hopefully he doesnt have too many 116 pitch appearances this season but the previous complete game was < 110 pitches if I remember right. Not worried yet about pitch counts.

I doubt he's a keeper unless you got him super cheap, like a couple $ in mixed leagues, maybe 5-7ish in only leagues? Too much injury risk for me.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Peavy is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Peavy is good.
          Not against Detroit (AGAIN this week).

I am wondering if the pitch counts and IP are starting to add up. He hasn't had this much work in years ...

Comment

Working...
          X