Freddy Garcia shhhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy Garcia shhhhhhh

As in cant any of the Yankees brass see this guy sucks? He has nothing. Give Banuelos a few starts until Petitte is ready.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

I think Banuelos is on the DL.

Comment

Originally posted by Skrappy1 View Post
      I think Banuelos is on the DL.
      Yea, and Betances has been crap too. They got nothing else

Comment

I think it would be rude of the Red Sox to pass the Yankees in the standings within 30 days of the funeral sanctified just last week.

It's just common decency.
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          Yea, and Betances has been crap too. They got nothing else

I prefer crap with upside to crap with nothing. Garcia needs to go.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Bring up DJ Mitchell for a few starts. Anything isbetter than Garcia.

Comment

David Phelps is getting the ball as a starter within 10 days, guaranteed.
              "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

And there ya go...

Andrew Marchand ‏ @AndrewMarchand Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Yankees have called up D.J. Mitchell, which could mean Phelps is in the rotation. Stay tuned.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

In the thread about last weeks Yankees/Red Sox game I suggested that Phelps should replace Garcia. Unfortunately Cashman and Girardi don't read RotoJunkie and gave him another start. Garcia has officially been moved to the bullpen and Phelps is the obvious choice to replace him, I imagine until Pettitte is ready. Though if Hughes continues to struggle...
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                    Can you guys give us a rundown on Phelps and Mitchell and their prospects for 2k12?
                    I really like what I've seen from Phelps so far, he attacks the strike zone. He doesn't seem to have an overpowering strike zone, usually in the low 90s. It's hard to say what he'll do since Pettitte could easily take his spot and he'd be back to long relief. I haven't looked at his numbers, this is just my impression from watching a few of his appearances. I don't know much about Mitchell, I don't think he's a highly rated prospect.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Scouting Book seems to agree with my assessment.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                      X