Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are any of these guys better than Wright or Beltre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are any of these guys better than Wright or Beltre?

12-team mixed 5x5 using AVG.

I have someone interested in trading for my $20 David Wright or $26 Adrian Beltre. Would I want to trade either of them one-for-one for any of these guys? I have 9+ points in all of the batting categories so no specific need. The added player would go into my UT slot; currently that is Devin Mesoraco but I have all of Ryan Howard, Allen Craig, Mike Carp on the DL. Salaries go up $5/year.

Bryan LaHair $1
    Alfonso Soriano $2
    Carlos Gonzalez $40
    Adam Jones $18
    Corey Hart $12 (can't be kept)
    Curtis Granderson $23 (can't be kept)
    Shane Victorino $20
    Bryce Harper $3 (I don't think he'll trade him but I don't know if I should really care)
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I'd take Victorino, Jones, or Granderson (in that order) for Wright. I'd also do Gonzalez, since I don't think I'd keep either at their prices.
    Last edited by TS Garp; 04-28-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

If you can get CarGo, do it immediately (for Wright) before the other owner changes his mind.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        If you can get CarGo, do it immediately (for Wright) before the other owner changes his mind.
        My thoughts exactly, unless there's some sort of salary cap where the $20 will cripple you for trades later. CGrand would be my plan B if the other owner gets sane and pulls CarGo off the table.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

oh I have no idea if I can pull off any of those, I just wasn't sure what to ask for in general.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
          X