Woohoo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo!!!

Woke up today with a 100 points in my 12 team mixed. and a 17 point lead.

Now I know the odds are slim that this type of lead will last or my point total will stay this high....but man it's a sweet feeling for at least one day

(i could lose 5 or 6 points in K's alone today as i have no starters and the league is very bunched in this category)
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

In the wise words of chess grandmaster Yasser Seirawan, I'd rather be a pawn up than a pawn down...
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Wow, 100 points in a 12-team league is a bunch. I was getting happy with my 119.50 in a 15-team, but you're awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
        Wow, 100 points in a 12-team league is a bunch. I was getting happy with my 119.50 in a 15-team, but you're awesome.
        Yeah awesome for one day!! After today I am sitting at 86.5 points as i lost 9 points last night and 4.5 today.

Like I said it wouldn't last
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
        X