2K12: Mike Trout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    He's referring to you confusing Bryce Harper with Mike Trout, who this thread is about, FYI.
    Yep, gotta admit that this is probably the first time that someone has placed a post in the wrong area...oh the shame.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by tenmidgets View Post
      Is he worth trading Stanton for?
      Straight up in a non-keeper? No. In a dynasty? I could see the argument depending on the circumstances.

I think Trout is up for good and he'll get all the PT he can handle. 400-450 AB, .260-.265, 7-8 HR, 20-25 steals. Unless he gets to the top of the order, his R/RBI won't be anything to write home about (the Angels' offense is not all that good). In a shallow mixed league he's probably not worth a spot, but I'd keep him for a week or two and try to trade him, or hold him in case he is ready to put up the numbers Mith posted.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        Straight up in a non-keeper? No. In a dynasty? I could see the argument depending on the circumstances.

I think Trout is up for good and he'll get all the PT he can handle. 400-450 AB, .260-.265, 7-8 HR, 20-25 steals. Unless he gets to the top of the order, his R/RBI won't be anything to write home about (the Angels' offense is not all that good). In a shallow mixed league he's probably not worth a spot, but I'd keep him for a week or two and try to trade him, or hold him in case he is ready to put up the numbers Mith posted.
        I'm a bit more bullish on Trout than you joncarlos...needless to say, I made the deal. Just don't trust Stanton's knee and consider Trout here to stay and a Brett Gardner type with a bit more power. If Stanton can get past the meniscus issue I will be wrong, but I was fine to roll the dice on this one. Appreciate the analysis!

Comment

Working...
        X