2K12: Mike Trout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K12: Mike Trout

What do you think Trout's numbers will look like at the end of 2012?

.275/.350/450

12 hr
    60 rbi
    82 runs
    28 sb
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

That would be a darn impressive line. I think it might be a tad optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        That would be a darn impressive line. I think it might be a tad optimistic.
        Just a tad, lol.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

He's 19 YO...I think that his big league numbers will amount to less that 100 AB's. Once Morse gets back, he's gone, IMO. It's a get your feet wet kind of tour, ala' Mike Trout last year...
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            He's 19 YO...I think that his big league numbers will amount to less that 100 AB's. Once Morse gets back, he's gone, IMO. It's a get your feet wet kind of tour, ala' Mike Trout last year...
            Wake up
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'll take the over on 200 AB's this year. I think this is his job now unless he face plants.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Wake up
                LOL. You know all the kids look the same to those old timers.

Comment

Just a tad, lol.

Why? I know he's young, but everything I hear about Trout is how TALENTED he is. So if he has the talent, he'll produce.
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                    Why? I know he's young, but everything I hear about Trout is how TALENTED he is. So if he has the talent, he'll produce.
                    Alas, if life were always that simple, it would be nice, no?

Comment

Wake up
                      Lol...
                      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Wake up

So what's your pithy analysis there bunky?
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Is he worth trading Stanton for?

Comment

go back to bed
                            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

He's referring to you confusing Bryce Harper with Mike Trout, who this thread is about, FYI.

Comment

Working...
                              X