Who's carrying your team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt kemp
    Still waiting on Votto Niel walker and Dan Uggla to get going.

Comment

Originally posted by gradysfalcon View Post
      Matt kemp
      Still waiting on Votto Niel walker and Dan Uggla to get going.
      Ummm...Uggla is going. Batting .264 and on pace for 25 homers. What else are you expecting?

Comment

In my 12-team league Konerko, Swisher, Niese, Shields

In this same league the team with Kemp (and Pujols) is in 11th place.

In RJEL, Melky, AJ (really), Lohse
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
          Adam Jones & Jake Peavy.
          ... and Mike Freakin' Aviles.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

12-team NL-only 5x5 (OBP) - been in 1st for the majority of the year mostly due to my pitching (Anibal, JMac, EJax, Cueto, Nolasco, Niese) but also due to the hot starts of Yadier Molina, Bonifacio, Jon Jay, and Todd Helton
            10-team AL-only 5x5 (OBP) - been hovering between 1st and 3rd (currently in 1st) thanks to nice starts by Dunn, ARod, Austin Jackson, and Moustakas plus quality pitching by Verlander, Shields, DLowe (wins at least), Duffy, and my closers (Nathan and J. Johnson)

Both teams could use some more offense which I was hoping would come in the way of some DLed players, but Carl Crawford's delayed return hurts and I'm still waiting on Stephen Drew.

Comment

Josh Hamilton...wowza.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
              X