Name that player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that player

Here's his triple slash line against lefties thus far-- yes, really.

.630/.607/.926
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

El Capitan?

Comment

Hamilton or Kemp?

Comment

No, Kemp would have a higher OBP than BA. I figure with Bob's leanings it's an AL guy, so I probably wouldn't know. Is it at least a regular and not a part-timer?

Comment

Intangibles

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
            Intangibles

Those numbers look quite tangible

Yep, it's Jeter-- meaningless except as evidence of a hot start (his overall triple slash is .411/.436/.644... not too shabby ), but then again as RAB notes he has been outstanding since coming off the DL for his calf injury early last summer.

Rumours of his demise... well, you know.
            "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Shoulda figured...

Comment

Working...
              X