Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Hudson on DL - right shoulder impingement (4/21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Hudson on DL - right shoulder impingement (4/21)

The Arizona Diamondbacks, already troubled by injuries, have placed right-hander Daniel Hudson on the 15-day disabled list with a right shoulder impingement.

The Arizona Diamondbacks, already troubled by injuries, have placed right-hander Daniel Hudson on the 15-day disabled list with a right shoulder impingement.

he left tonight with forearm tightness after getting shelled for two innings. His disastrous campaign continues....

Comment

Forearm tightness
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

just go ahead and assume UCL tear here next

Comment

Yes, unfortunately its going to be two years lost... Too bad, he is a good talent...

Comment

And Old Dominion's claim to MLB fame is back to one. At least my fantasy team won't have to put up with those starts anymore.

Comment

told you so...

Terrible day for injuries. Diamondbacks announce Daniel Hudson has torn UCL (which likely means Tommy John surgery) -- via Danny Knobler

Comment

That's two Tommy Johns for my NL-only team (Hudson and Luebke). Anybody have three or four?

Comment

TJ victims who have been on my main league team at some point this year:

Danny Duffy
                  Daniel Hudson
                  Felipe Paulino

Good news: I traded Hudson before he tore his UCL.
                  Bad news: I traded for Paulino before he tore his UCL.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

3 for me as well.

Hudson
                    Duffy
                    Beachy

In last place pitching-wise, I made deals for all of those guys pre-injury. Also traded for Cliff Lee when he was on the DL.
                    Needless to say, I'm still in last.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachK View Post
                      That's two Tommy Johns for my NL-only team (Hudson and Luebke). Anybody have three or four?
                      Did Pelfrey have TJ? I had Beachy, Hudson, Charlie Morton and Pelfrey. I want to say Pelfrey did too which makes 4 on my NL team.

Comment

Working...
                      X