• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip Humber....Shhhhhhh....

.....perfect through 6 vs. the M's

perfect through 7.....

Comment

Had to drop him because of Santiago and Steve picked him up. Bastage lol. He was someone I thought would break out this year.

Comment

5 outs to go....

Comment

4 outs to go....

Comment

Perfect through 8....,

Comment

live video of the last half of the ninth
              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

It's blacked out so I gotta listen to it. Ball three on Saunders.

Comment

Nice it's on Fox now.

Comment

2 outs to go....

Comment

1 out to go

Comment

He got it!!!

Comment

Wow always pretty damn cool.

Comment

That last pitch looked pretty dubious as checked-swing calls go, but I'll take it. Hell of a game.
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Ryan could've beaten it out had he not stopped. It did look a bit dubious, but it wasn't terribly egregious.

Comment

Working...
                              X