Ellsbury leaves hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellsbury leaves hurt

Late-ish takeout slide on a double play and Reid Brignac landed on him. Ellsbury immediately grabbed his shoulder and left the game.

Comment

Your 2012 Boston Red Sox starting outfield, Ryan Sweeney, Cody Ross, and Darnell McDonald. Impressive.
      Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

F**k.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

He slide kinda late through the bag and took out Brignac's legs causing the fall

Attached Files

Comment

That definitely doesn't look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
              He slide kinda late through the bag and took out Brignac's legs causing the fall

Youch!

Comment

derek-jeter.jpg
                eerily reminiscent of another fantasy season that i lost early to a sliding shoulder injury...
                hoping for good news!!
                One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

They can have Jason Bay back.

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]80[/ATTACH]
                    eerily reminiscent of another fantasy season that i lost early to a sliding shoulder injury...
                    hoping for good news!!
                    yea, that was only 6 weeks when that happened.

Comment

New England’s most entertaining and informative coverage of the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics & Bruins. Stream, read and download WEEI 93.7 FM from any device on Audacy

out at least six to eight weeks

Comment

Looking to pickup Ellsbury in a trade. I am in need of Steals and Avg, so I thought this is the guy to get. But our league has a salary cap during the season to reduce dump trades, so his high salary of $51 will take me close to the limit.

What are the thoughts on how Ellsbury will do the rest of the season. I would be happy with .285 avg with 10 hr and 20+ steals. Is that expecting too much?

Comment

I wasnt all that high on ellsbury going into the season simply because I didnt think he'd come close to matching his hr from last year. 20 hr seemed reasonable. Now he's coming back after missing 3 months due to a shoulder injury that could reduce his power. My guess is 7 hr, 20 sb but there's also the possibility that it will take another couple months for him to completely get back to where he was on opening day.
                          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

BA and steals never hurt. I have Goldschmidt, Plouffe, Trumbo, Cano and Trout for power.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                              BA and steals never hurt. I have Goldschmidt, Plouffe, Trumbo, Cano and Trout for power.

J
                              Agree. I just need runs and steals and some average. Power is a bonus.
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                              X