2K12: Matt Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K12: Matt Moore

It's just not fair watching this guy's delivery. It's so buttery smooth.

He really got squeezed by the umpire today. Perhaps cause he is the hot shot rookie prospect, but there was no consistency and I was shocked at how many pitches he didn't give him. That said, the Austin Jackson HR was legit as Moore left the ball up and out over the plate. All in all, Matty ice pitched better than his line indicated.

Comment

Originally posted by tenmidgets View Post
      He really got squeezed by the umpire today. Perhaps cause he is the hot shot rookie prospect, but there was no consistency and I was shocked at how many pitches he didn't give him. That said, the Austin Jackson HR was legit as Moore left the ball up and out over the plate. All in all, Matty ice pitched better than his line indicated.
      I agree. Except for the Matty Ice nickname. Can we all agree that it sounds stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
        I agree. Except for the Matty Ice nickname. Can we all agree that it sounds stupid?
        100%. also, i'm fairly certain it's being used elsewhere....
        One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
          Yeah but so far he melts during the playoffs. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
            My bad - couldn't come up with anything else!

Comment

Yeah, Matt Moore has already won more playoff games than Matt Ryan, so let's not taint him with that nickname.

Comment

Working...
              X