Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS are lacking

which of this mess...
    Y Escobar, Furcal, Cozart? I drafted Escobar but already have a burning hatred for him... talk me off the ledge please

Thanks

Originally posted by bigred View Post
    which of this mess...
    Y Escobar, Furcal, Cozart? I drafted Escobar but already have a burning hatred for him... talk me off the ledge please

Thanks
    Roll with Furcal as long as he stays healthy.

Comment

I have to disagree. No question, Escobar is the most valuable of the three. He'll bat first or second and score tons of runs. Be patient. It's April 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by bigred View Post
        which of this mess...
        First, go to the thread about the Yahoo waiver league.
        Second, realize that doing something like cutting Escobar this soon helps managers like that.
        Third, review the last time Furcal stayed healthy for any extended period of time.
        Fourth, if you're confident you can get Yunel back once Furcal gets hurt - and he will - then go ahead. But I don't think you will, unless it's a very shallow league.

Did that work?
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Roll with Cozart who has the most upside
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

fair enough - yes 12 team mixed league so I'd imagine that there will always be someone of this caliber on the wire... I was the last one to grab a SS so I have no affinity towards him, but will sit tight. Typical early season overmanagement here

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
              I have to disagree. No question, Escobar is the most valuable of the three. He'll bat first or second and score tons of runs. Be patient. It's April 9th.
              This. He runs hot-and-cold but overall will put up good numbers.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
              Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
              Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
              X