2012 Baseball Prop Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Baseball Prop Bets

I will put them together on a google doc to collect responses. Winner gets a subscription to Fantasy Baseball Prospectus or Rotowire.

Please suggest multiple choice ideas as they're the easiest to collect data wise

My suggestion:

Which total is higher: Bourne's steals or Astros wins?

Which total is higher: Craig Kimbrel's strikeouts or the Astros & Mets combined win totals?

Comment

Which is higher: Justin Verlander's W total vs. Josh Johnson's GS total.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Which is higher: Dee Gordon's SB total or Jose Bautista's HR total.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Which is higher: Josh Hamilton's games played or Prince Fielder's RBI total?
          "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

Which is lower: Mo Rivera's BS total or Bryce Harpers HR total.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Ogando's TBF or Joey Bat's TB?

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Which is higher: Matt Kemp's OPS or Clayton Kershaw's WHIP.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Which is Higher? Giants HRs vs Ryan Vogelsong Ks
                  Last edited by Fresno Bob; 04-06-2012, 01:48 PM.
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Which is higher: Dee Gordon's HR total or the total number of no-hitters thrown in MLB this year?
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Which is higher: Matt Moore's Ws or Chase Utley's HRs
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Which is higher: Felix Hernandez's Ks or Albert Pujols' Rs + RBIs
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

I'm ready to pick!
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Which is lower: the number of Games Played by Carlos Beltran & Matt Holiday in a Cards uniform or the number of days Carlos Lee spends in an Astros uniform in 2012?
                            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Which is lower: Mo Rivera's BS total or Bryce Harpers HR total.
                              Mo takes the early lead!
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                              X