CBS Filtering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Filtering

I don't want to get into a CBS v OnRoto rant but I am constantly annoyed that when I look at free agents in my CBS league I am given everyone in their database. Is there any way to filter it out by just players on active MLB rosters? Once the season is under way you can sort by ABs (or other stats) but it's still not an exact science. It seems like such a simple (and obvious) thing to have as a filter option. Maybe it's there and I am missing, at least I hope so.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

It's odd - the Roster Trends function has it (a filter named "MLB Status"), but I don't see it under the "stats" player list.
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
      It's odd - the Roster Trends function has it (a filter named "MLB Status"), but I don't see it under the "stats" player list.
      Oh I see that. That is helpful, as is using the roster trends. But still it's nice to be able to look at everyone. I mean I'm smarter than the average CBS user so I don't want to base my pickups on their roster trends.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Go to Players>Stats, click Projections, then click Pro Rest of Season. It is an imperfect solution, but it's something.

Comment

Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
          MLB Status is pretty useless at CBS too, it is never accurate. Right now there is just not much you can do and MLBDepthCharts is still your best bet for determining who is active/going to be active.

Once the season starts, then I set the time frame to last 7 days or last 14 days and then sort by AB's or IP's, that is then the best way to see who is active and unowned. Still not perfect, but the best option I've found.
          Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

This works.....Players-Stats-Free Agents. I use that all the time throughout the year. You can choose by position, time period, whatever.....

Comment

Working...
            X