11-team NL-only hdid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-team NL-only hdid

11 teams, 5x5 using OBP, 1 catcher, 10 pitchers, 17 bench slots (which we haven't drafted yet)

I went in planning to get regulars at every offense position and assume that I'd be able to get pitching later, but it didn't work out quite as well as I'd hoped; that said it's much easier to get pitching during the season.

Keepers are starred.

C: Ramos $1*
    1B: Helton $8*
    2B: Walker $10*
    SS: Scutaro $20 (I had been targeting him and didn't realize how many people still needed SS/MI so it got a bit higher than I wanted)
    3B: Stewart $12* (stupid unbreakable contract)
    CI: JGuzman $2
    MI: Bartlett $7
    OF: Stubbs $15*
    OF: CYoung $20*
    OF: Braun $44
    OF: Pagan $18
    OF: Ethier $29 (could have had Hart at 26, Bourn at 30, Victorino at 26, Cuddyer at 27... probably shouldn't have waited for him but I was targeting him and didn't expect it to go nearly so high)
    UT: Buck $1

P: Collmenter $1*
    P: Worley $3*
    P: Garza $21
    P: ASanchez $17
    P: Marshall $15
    P: EJackson $9
    P: McDonald $4
    P: Weiland $1
    P: Medlen $1
    P: Cishek $1
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I got Pomeranz with my first reserve pick so that will help a little, I hope.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Keep shopping for pitching.

Very nice OF, however, and your hitting should be strong.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
      X