• Top of the Padres batting order

is very non Tebow-like:

Cameron
    Will
    Chase
    Jesus
    Yonder

jes sayin...........
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

That's wild! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

What do you think about Yonder this year? I picked him up in a late round of a draft the other day, remembering that he was a fine prospect blocked by Votto when he was in Cincy. What type of numbers do you think he'll put up?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
        What do you think about Yonder this year? I picked him up in a late round of a draft the other day, remembering that he was a fine prospect blocked by Votto when he was in Cincy. What type of numbers do you think he'll put up?
        Srry but I have absolutely no idea.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
          I only got to watch him today, but from what I've heard about his prospect days I expect him to struggle a bit at first before showing promise in the 2nd half. He's not a power hitter so hitting in Petco won't hurt him as much as some, so expect something around 12 homers this year. Normally he'd be a good bet to hit over .300 but with his growing pains I see his BA sitting around .270 for this year. Having the speedy Maybin and Venable ahead of him in the line-up will help his RBI totals a little, but SD's hitting is weak in general so I wouldn't expect more than 80 RBI.

Not sure how big your league is, but he doesn't seem rosterable in anything smaller than a 14-team mixed league.

Comment

Working...
          X