Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While youre at it.........

same league as GTAXI.

10 TEAM NL ONLY 5X5 (OBP, TB AND K/9) instead of AVG, HR, AND K'S.

C Mesoraco 1 (keeper)
    C R Hernandez 3
    1B Votto 59
    3b Freese 12 (keeper)
    CI Stewart 9
    2B Barney 2
    SS Hanley 18 (keeper)
    MI Cozart 3 (keeper)
    OF Upton 49
    OF Heisey 1 (keeper)
    OF Presley 10
    OF Byrd 6
    OF LoMo1 (keeper)
    U Rollins 24

P. Dempster 7
    P. Cueto 9 (keeper)
    p. Luebke 1 (keeper)
    p. Putz 25
    P. Venters 7
    p. Tim Hudson 3
    p. Chachin 7
    P. Norris 9
    P. Hen Rodriguez 4

RES
    1. Scheirholtz 1
    2. Ch Johnson 1
    3. Zambrano 3
    4. Capuano 2

I had a lot of money and knew I needed to spend some quickly as the hitting talent in the NL is lacking. I didnt think I would win Upton at 49 after Votto went for 59 and I didnt think I would win Rollins at 24. It made me reassess my pitching so I went with low priced high k/9 pitchers.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

I like your team. You had a good keeper list going in, a lot of money and the players to spend it on. I would guess spending big and early made others have to start spending leaving Rollins for a bargain for you later?

I like the way you spent your money. I think you made up a very good pitching staff for the money.

You should contend.

Comment

Thanks gregg. Anyone else?

Ive been offered pence for rollins and morrison but dont think it helps me enough to add on $20 in salary cap and lose depth. Am i off here?
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I do not like the trade for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Thanks gregg. Anyone else?

Ive been offered pence for rollins and morrison but dont think it helps me enough to add on $20 in salary cap and lose depth. Am i off here?

Don't the trade. You're not off on your thinking.

Comment

Nice team - even though he'll miss 4-5 weeks, Tim Hudson is a steal at 3. Venters at 7 in a k/9 league borders on robbery.

Trade offer is bad. And I like Pence.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

thanks for the input guys.

Comment

I think you had a great draft.

You were able to get 2 studs in Votto and Upton and then fill your team with guys who will give you nice production. I am very high on Freeze and Presley and think they outperform their contracts. It would have been nice if you could have bagged another closer or a top starter, but at least you don't have a bad pitcher on your team.

Comment

Working...
                X