Emergency help with Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency help with Bailey

Rumore out there on some sites is that A.Bailey may have an injured thumb. Bailey is my only closer. Do I make a panic move and do what I can to get a guy like Capps $11, who is probably the most affordable trade wise to try and get (but maybe not so if the owner reads up on Bailey) may cost something like Reimold $10 to do it or do I just hang on going into the draft and pay what I have to to get Melancon? I was going to go after him anyway, but if Bailey hits the DL, he will be the save guy starting off and probably go for a good price.

I need to do something right away as rosters turn in tomorrow by noon, so no trades after that until after draft.

help help help!
    Thanks

Get Melancon at the draft. It's too early to panic. Trading for Capps $11 predraft is more than panicking. Let someone else pay that for him at auction and trade for him after if you still feel inclined.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      Get Melancon at the draft. It's too early to panic. Trading for Capps $11 predraft is more than panicking. Let someone else pay that for him at auction and trade for him after if you still feel inclined.
      Thanks, that's my thought. I hate closers. They are the most unpredictable and I'd hate to give up Reimold for him.

Comment

My Tout Wars team cries....

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Looks like you should target Aceves now.
          He's currently on a team from last season. Sent an offer to the owner about an hour ago. Hope he doesn't look to hard at and just says YES!

Comment

Working...
          X