• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boesch or Reimold

12 team AL only 5x5 roto w/obp $260 keeper

Who would you rather have

Boesch $5 (1yr) or Reimold $10 (2yr)

I was thinking of offering my Reimold for him plus my B.Allen and some res picks. Boesch is $5 less and I can add a yr at $5 more or take him in at $5, save the money for the draft and I could trade him later to someone and they could add a yr if they wanted.

I just picked up some salary (see my other thread) and thought this might be worth a try. I think Boesch could have a big year in that line up batting 2nd.

What do you guys think

Many thanks

i think boesch and i dont think it's close.
    One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Rutschman 22 JRamirez 40 Dezenzo 5 Lewis 6 Semien 26 Torres 20 Hamilton 10 Tucker 42 Cowser 1 Meadows 5 Holliday 17 Andujar 10 Robert 28 P Lopez 8 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10 McArthur 1 Miller 6 Crochet 10 Crawford 1

Comment

I really like both, but unfortunately only one organization likes their guy and that's Boesch. O's seem to be trying to find ways to not get Reimold AB's.

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
        i think boesch and i dont think it's close.
        I think I agree. I'd probably take Boesch straight up and he's also cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          I think I agree. I'd probably take Boesch straight up and he's also cheaper.
          How about my $10 Reimold (2yrs) for $9 D.Murphy (1yr)

Reason I ask is because I have Gentry at a $1 and it might make for a good combo for 2 of my OF spots. I think Reimold is going to be spliting time with Chavez.

We have to turn in our rosters Mon and haven't heard from the Boesch owner. I offered him 2 players for him

Should I just not bother and keep Reimold?

Comment

Murphy is a safer pick so I'd flip Reimold for him. Reimold does have upside so standing pat is not a terrible move.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
            X